Hyeon Gon Lee
Korean contributions to ITER
Short CV- Deputy Director General, ITER Korea, National Fusion Research Institute (2012 to date)
- Division Director, System Engineering Division, ITER Korea, NFRI (2006-2012)
- Scientist, Senior Scientist, Principal Scientist of KBSI & NFRI (since 1990)
- Expert, Scientific and Technological Advisory Committee, ITER Council (2007 to date)
- Ph.D. in Physics from Graduate School, Ajou University, Korea (August 1996) (Thesis: Magneto-optic Properties of Rare Earth Ion Doped Paramagnetic Materials at Cryogenic Temperature)
- Research: ITER and Fusion Engineering and Science, ITER Plasma Diagnostics and Physics, etc.